- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias - "Right Place, Wrong Time"
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
AtlantaSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Expert Clinical Team at FusionSleep
Heidi Riney, MD, D.ABPN
Medical Director/Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physician
Dr. Riney is a Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physician with additional expertise in neurophysiology. She is board certified in both Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Riney is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), Georgia Association of Sleep Professionals (GASP) and National Sleep Foundation (NSF), where she serves on the Public Affairs Committee. She completed her medical training at Wake Forest, neurology residency and neurophysiology fellowship at Emory University and sleep medicine fellowship at FusionSleep®. Dr. Riney currently evaluates adults and children with sleep, wake, and circadian rhythm problems at the Atlanta North location.
Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physician
Dr. Quraishi is a Board Certified Sleep Medicine Physician with additional expertise in pediatric neurology. She is board certified in neurology by the ABP&N and is a member of the AASM and the Georgia Association of Sleep Professionals (GASP). She completed her medical training at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, and pediatric neurology residency and sleep medicine fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Quraishi currently evaluates children and adults with sleep, wake, and circadian rhythm problems at the Johns Creek and Atlanta North locations.
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Cecile Martin-Jones is an advanced Sleep Medicine family nurse practitioner with additional expertise in pulmonary medicine. She completed her nursing training at the St. Petersburg College and her advanced practitioner training at Georgia State University. She has years of experience in emergency care, out-patient based pulmonology, and sleep medicine. Cecile provides exceptional sleep medicine care to children and adults at the Johns Creek location.