- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias - "Right Place, Wrong Time"
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
AtlantaSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
FusionHealth participates with most major health plans. Our goal is to ensure that you are fully aware of your insurance benefits and financial responsibility prior to your testing. Our billing staff will assist you with:
- Verification of benefits
- Precertification of sleep test
- Financial counseling, if necessary
Copayments, co-insurance and deductibles are due on the day of testing.
For your convenience, the Atlanta Sleep Medicine Clinic accepts cash, checks, and most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
Please call us if you have any questions regarding your insurance at 678.990.3962.