- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias - "Right Place, Wrong Time"
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
AtlantaSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
All major healthcare insurance plans cover sleep, physician consults, diagnostic testing and treatment of sleep disorders. We participate in and accept all major health care insurance plans.
Our administrative staff will handle the verification of benefits and the pre-certification of sleep testing for your patient. We explain insurance coverage and provide personalized financial counseling as needed to all patients.
Participating Healthcare Insurance Plans
AETNA (all plans)
BCBS (all plans)
CIGNA (all plans)
EVOLUTIONS HEALTHCARE NETWORK
GALAXY HEALTH NETWORK
GREAT WEST HEALTHCARE
MEDICAID (Physician Office Visits Only-No Sleep Testing)
NATIONAL PROVIDER NETWORK
USA MANAGED CARE NETWORKS
Our Benefits Specialists will work with patients to explain the benefits of their insurance, or explore potential out of network options.
Under a particular insurance plan, the registered Provider may vary and be either Fusion Sleep LLC, Fusion Sleep Therapy Services LLC and/or Dr. Jeffrey Durmer, MD, PhD.
Contact out Benefits Specialist to answer any questions that you may have about your coverage.