- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias - "Right Place, Wrong Time"
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
AtlantaSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Resources for Professionals – Professional Referrals
We respect the relationship between our referring professionals and their patients, and appreciate the trust shown to us by referring their patients to our program.
Please download the referral forms below and fax to 678.840.3777 along with office notes and insurance information, if available.
Our Referral Process is seamless and easy to use, focused on complementing your office.
We handle all insurance issues for your patient including ensuring insurance referrals for appointments, pre-certifications for diagnostic testing, and certification of medical necessity for the various treatment options.
Our benefits specialists are at your service and will make a dedicated effort to explain insurance benefits to your patients.