- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias - "Right Place, Wrong Time"
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
AtlantaSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
If you find that you cannot sleep, have breathing problems during sleep, or feel dissatisfied with the quality of your sleep, schedule a sleep consultation with FusionSleep®.
During your 45 minute visit, an expert Sleep Medicine professional will learn more about you and the sleep problems you are experiencing. If an overnight sleep study would help determine the cause of your sleep problems, a sleep study at FusionSleep® will then be scheduled. Sleep studies are conducted 7 days a week and are scheduled during your normal sleeping time at the FusionSleep® location most convenient to you.