- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias - "Right Place, Wrong Time"
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
AtlantaSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
As a partner with NeuroTrials Research Inc., FusionSleep® provides the latest in the diagnosis and treatment of sleep problems and actively works to discover new sleep medications and treatments through clinical research.
Since 1997, our research has contributed to the approval of medications and treatments for insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, Alzheimer’s, and many other disorders.
Participate in a Research Study
We are always looking for people who can help us with current and future studies. If you qualify to participate in one of our research studies, certain medical services, such as physical exams, ECGs, and lab work may be provided at no charge to you. In addition, you may be compensated for your time and travel.
Participants are carefully selected for each research study based upon the specific requirements provided by the pharmaceutical company or research organization funding the study. Criteria may be related to:
- medical history
- other clinically relevant factors
If you are selected, the clinical trial may require that you:
- have a study-related medical exam
- undergo medical testing
- use investigational drugs
Once you decide you may want to participate in one of our trials you will be given a consent form that gives detailed information about the individual clinical trial. This information ensures that you are fully informed of participation requirements before deciding to participate. Your personal medical information will be handled confidentially.